Monday, July 28, 2008

My Weekend

My Weekend



This weekend was pretty sad weekend because lot's of people include my friends leave Queenswood. 116 people leave Queenswood and 80 people is now at Queenswood, It feels like it's very empty here. Bath was very boring and there is nothing to say about it. On sunday I went to the Thorope park, but there was lot's of problem when we were at the Thrope park.

First the office didn't send a fax to Thorope park so that we have to wait 1hours for the ticket, also we don't have enough ticket so that one AO has to be at outside. When we get into the queue of stelth(the biggest rollercoaster in the Thrope park) the manager of the Stelth said that there is a technical problem so that we can't ride stealth. But beside this Thorope park was pretty interesting anad I had a fun time.

No comments: